Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement between Customer & Payless Travel (Toronto) Inc.:
2. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement, you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act, you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto. All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete. You will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your Credit Card by you and anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
3. Links to Third-Party Sites:
4.Personal and Noncommercial Use Limitation:
5. Please check your documents when you receive them: Call us If you have any questions
6. CHECK IN requirements:
8 EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES:
9. If your plans change en rout, apply the value of your tickets toward a reissued one, It Is not necessary to purchase a new ticket.
10. These Times, flights and fared are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice
12. Hotels are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify you hotel(S) within the time period specified by that hotel
13 TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are sect to change without notice due to currency red fluctuations tariff changes or increase In operational costs. In addition group tours/packages are base on a minimum number of passengers traveling: in the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers
15. We reserve the tight to change processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellation or special services.
16. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
We do not guarantee any of such suppliers rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling or handling of personal effects.
Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in Connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures of difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent s control.
Traveler assumes complete and lull responsibility for and hereby releases the agent from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, Visa Vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destination, during the length of the proposed travel.
For information concerning possible dangers at international destination contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information call the Public Health Services.
By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes the risks involved in such a travel, whether expected or unexpected.. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them.
Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
17. Proof of identity is required for both domestic and international travel. Without proper identification, passport and necessary Visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is you responsibility to verify your necessary travel document.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE -
18. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES.
A. If an airline declares bankruptcy. It as not obliged to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy
B. Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airline which have declared bankruptcy - money given to a travel agent immediately become the property of the airline, and we required by laws to comply with the airlines order.
C. If an airline declares bankruptcy it might continue service, limit service or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier.
D. Meanwhile there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of
This agency can not guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on the ticket , will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact the agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare, that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
Please note that retention of tickets, reservations,or booking after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package or cruise service.
Service Charges: We reserve the right to charge a processing fee in the event of refund or cancellation in addition to any charges imposed by airlines, hotels, tours, cruise companies etc. Refunds from airlines, tour companies, cruise lines and hotel will be made to our customers only after the monies have been received from these sources by us.
19. Modification of These Terms and Conditions: